Fyu.se – This new app will blow your mind!
I’m kind of obsessed. Photographer Ryan Chua, introduced us to this new 3-D app called Fyu.se. Perfect for showing off your fashion from head to toe
On the seventh day God had finished his work of creation, so he rested from all his work. So why can’t I allow myself a day off? In my 20s I was such a workaholic. I was in a constant craze, ever since I turned 21 I thought I was getting old so I had to
Now that I am in my 30s I understand how ridiculous my thinking was back then, it was entirely driven by fear. I still have a hard time taking a day off though, there’s always still so much more to do, see, accomplish. So what’s been happening now is that on one day of the weekend I am always so exhausted and sleepy. It wouldn’t matter if I had had 20 hours of sleep, the exhaustion would be ever present. It’s almost as if my body is forcing me to take a day off.
So I spent yesterday binge watching Bloodline on Netflix, I highly recommend it! The Renaissance Man and I made it up to episode 8 – maybe we should be a little a little ashamed of our Saturday slothfulness but we worked hard during the week damnnit! I started a new, super exciting job which I’ll tell you about later and I had an incredibly productive and fulfilling week.
This morning I bumped into my brother in the garage (he owns a place in my same complex), him and his wife were attaching their bikes onto the back of their car to go on a biking excursion. They don’t seem to take a day off their weekends are so jam packed with activities and family events, I don’t know how they do it!
Was back on the ball today, excited to shoot with super talented photographer Ryan Chua. He made us realize how behind on social media we (Nylon Pink) are! He was so on top of Snapchatting, Vining, Instagramming, and Fyu-se-ing while snapping a ton of photos at the same time.
Here’s a behind the scenes photo from today, stolen from Ryan Chua’s Instagram!
20 Wonton Skins
1 6 oz can of crab meat
1 8 oz jar of whipped cream cheese
1 green onion, minced
1 cup of sliced Strawberries
1/4 cup of Butter
1 Habanero, diced, keeping the seeds
2 cloves of sliced Garlic
2 tablespoons Olive Oil
Strawberry Habanero Dipping Sauce
1. Heat the olive oil in a small to medium sized pot on medium heat
2. Place the garlic in the pot and saute until soft, about 7 minutes
3. Add Strawberries, Habanero and Butter, bring to a boil
4. Bring the mixture to a simmer, stirring often until the strawberries have softened, 15 minutes
1. In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine Crab Meat, Green Onion and Whipped Cream Cheese
2. In a separate small bowl, beat the egg
3. Place one teaspoon of crab mixture on top of the wonton skin (don’t overfill the wonton!). Moisten the edges of the wonton skin with the egg mixture. Fold the wonton in half and seal the edges firmly
4. Hold the wonton wrappers by both ends, as if it were an upside down triangle and fold the wonton lengthwise. Moisten the two opposite touching ends with the egg mixture and seal firmly.
5. In a wok heat two inches of oil until it reached 375 degrees. Fry wontons until golden brown, about 1-2 minutes 6. Place finished Wontons on a paper towel to drain
7. Plate the wontons with the strawberry habanero dipping sauce on the side and enjoy!
Ok lets start with the Strawberry Habanero Dipping Sauce! I didnt picture it here, but make sure that you heat the olive oil and saute the garlic until soft first before adding the strawberries and all the other ingredients. The garlic takes longer to cook!
I was so excited to receive the invite to the Privy/Chase Dinner at Newport Seafood Beverly Hills. Thanks so much Eric and Stephen! Being Taiwanese, I was born a foodie and was already a convert to the addictive dishes of Newport Seafood, I was a frequent diner when I had my party house in Temple City. I was interested to see how their new Beverly Hills would cater to the Westernized palates. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to partake in the wine pairings for the night It’s one of the few times I wanted to break my sobriety just for one evening!
I was so excited to be brought on as the event planner for MeiTu’s soft launch for their MV App. Thanks Ethan and Zhibai!
MeiTu is the #1 photo/video mobile tech company in Asia with close to 800 million users (for comparison, Instagram has 300 million and
Twitter has 284 million users). Most of our products are ranked in the top 3 app lists in the Apple Store & Google Play worldwide.
I am now the Community Manager for MeiTu’s Apps. Please reach email me if you are an influencer and want to partner with Meitu, especially if you want to reach a huge overseas audience in Asia
Beautiful Fashion Influencer Ruby Park